Baby Out Of Wedlock:
From Pregnancy to Custody
All our advice in one easy to read, award-winning survival guide.
Our book has received a Kirkus Starred Review and four book awards (so far!). It is...
Gender-neutral - both parents matter equally.
Location neutral - every state has different laws.
To the point - you are looking for answers, fast.
Not academic nonsense - only stuff that helps in real life.
Not a substitute for an attorney - but, reading it will save you a fortune or even more if your co-parent reads it too.
A cure for your high anxiety - by answering your questions.
The easy way to a healthy co-parent relationship.
See our Testimonials Page to hear what people are saying.
"Skillfully outlines how to prepare for and raise a child out of wedlock." - Kirkus Starred Review
Award details are shown below
"a great primer"
- Jessica E. Smith, Family Law Attorney and Partner, JSDC Law Offices
"When the client is knowledgeable about the basics of family law, it makes my job easier, and everyone benefits. Baby Out Of Wedlock is a great primer for anyone navigating the pregnancy-to-custody continuum."
Links to all six book awards:
1. Chanticleer Book Awards, Winner 2021 1st Place Non-Fiction, Instruction & Insight Category https://bit.ly/BOOW_CIBA
2. Readers' Favorite, 2021 Gold Award Non-Fiction, Parenting
3. CIPA EVVY 2021 Awards, Winner 1st place Non-Fiction, Parenting & Family https://bit.ly/CIPAAward
4. NYC 2021 Big Book Awards, Distinguished Favorite, 2021 Parenting & Family https://bit.ly/BOOWBigBook
5. Literary Titan Gold Book Award - April 2021
The description of the Gold Book Award can be seen here: https://literarytitan.com/bookawards
The list of all previous award winners is shown here.
6. She's Single Magazine - 2021 Best Relationship Book Award https://bit.ly/ShesSingleAward